25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2
Rick Naqvi posted on a Facebook StudioLive Series III group that they had rack ears available. However, by now, they may have sold out. He suggested that you call your PreSonus dealer.

If you make your own, the exact screw I used is M5-0.8x14. Make sure you use the 0.8 thread pitch. The screws I bought were hex drive pan heads. I could have gone with a shorter length, however, if a screw loosens before I get a chance to notice it, I still have quite a few threads before the screw comes out.

I've attached a photo of the custom-made rack ears I use on my SL16. The fabricator didn't have the side-to-side dimensions perfect, so he bent one a little more than the other to make it fit in the rack better. They are sturdy and look good.

Black spray primer applied:
ear1.JPG

Mixer mounted in rack:
mixer.JPG
by schmidtbaby on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:04 pm
Did anyone ever get the rack ears?
by fly5mike on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 am
They are here,check Sweetwater
by Skip Jones on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:25 pm
I didn't see the correct kit for StudioLive Series III - 16 mixers on Sweetwater today, but I was told today that they are now, once again, available, I'm looking for some clarification on where they are available.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by schmidtbaby on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 am
You have to call Sweetwater - the SKU is not on their website - I am number 10

There is a waiting list and there is still no ETA

25 postsPage 2 of 2
1, 2