5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello, everyone. I'm thinking of switching from ProTools to Studio One, so this will be the first of several question threads I'll be posting. If I'm posting this in the wrong place, I do apologize.

I see that the full version of Studio One includes Melodyne Essential. Once I've bought it, will I be able to purchase ab upgrade to Melodyne Editor, or do I have to buy it from scratch? Once I do upgrade it, will Editor be integrated in SO just like Essential was?
by Steve Carter on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:52 pm
Hi Jesse...

You will be able to upgrade Melodyne but I'm not sure of the pricing structure. When you upgrade to Melodyne Editor it will be available to you fully integrated into S1 or as a stand-alone.

Regards....

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by scottyo7 on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:46 pm
Maybe a bit late?
Maybe we all know this by now?

I got an email from Melodyne on June 12th stating that a new version was out. Of course they recommended I download and install it.

I did but I'm recording tracks right now and haven't tried it.
There's another post with about 10 users reporting that it's working fine on Win and Mac. 8-)

Please add your System-Gear-Info to your Profile here.
-S1 Pro 5.5.2. Win11 Pro 22H2. Behringer UMC404HD. Melodyne Studio 5.3.1.018.
-MSI 12th Gen i7, 16GB, 1GB SSD x2, 7200rpm 2TB HD, NVIDIA RTX 3060.
-EZD3 & EZD2. Helix Native, Scuffham S-Gear. iZotope Ozone 5.
-Akai MPK249. 6 Guitars. Line 6 Helix LT, 2 POD's & an E-bow. 8-)
-Adam Audio T8V's. Dual 28" ViewSonic Displays. Rode NT1. SM58. Original Faderport.

-Just My Songs
-My Previous Band: 2GUYZINABASEMENT
by jessefortner1 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:54 pm
Steve Carter wroteHi Jesse...

You will be able to upgrade Melodyne but I'm not sure of the pricing structure. When you upgrade to Melodyne Editor it will be available to you fully integrated into S1 or as a stand-alone.

Regards....

Thanks!
by mbanks28 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:32 pm
jessefortner1 wrote
Steve Carter wroteHi Jesse...

Regards....

Thanks!

That is not true, I have Melodyne Single Track and Studio One is not recognizing it?

I have Melodyne Single Track installed and Studio One is asking me to install now.....can someone explain how to integrate a higher version of Melodyne please?

5 posts
Page 1 of 1