45 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
nk_e wroteThanks for posting all of this info. I had been considering a Console 1 given its new price, but this thread reminds me that 3rd party controllers are at the mercy of third party updates. The Raven has the same issue from time to time.

Thx.

Unfortunately not fixed in yesterday's update to V2.4.7 from Softube.

Hopefully it will be along soon.
by tshadgett on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:41 pm
Can anyone comment if using Console 1 effectively makes the CTC-1 and Console shaper redundant? Would you use them together?
by klypeman on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:36 pm
I use the Console shaper on aux¨s and the tape on mix fx Console 1 on most tracks, now it works flawlessly. also when using the compressors they show on the mixer, cool !
Most Compressors and EQ from UAD also works :)
I use SO 3.5.1 pro

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by tshadgett on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:22 am
klypeman wrotealso when using the compressors they show on the mixer, cool !
Most Compressors and EQ from UAD also works :)
I use SO 3.5.1 pro

How so? I know you can select different compressors from the Console window/controller - do you mean something else?
by klypeman on Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:50 pm
tshadgett wrote
How so? I know you can select different compressors from the Console window/controller - do you mean something else?

Yes it is possible to use some of the UAD EQ´s also if thats what you mean ?
If you look at the SO3 Mixer and use Presonus own Compressors they show reduction and it´s the same with the UAD´s and the SSL Compressor when you load them in Console 1.

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

45 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3