Services offered for sale are to be limited to the Studio and Training Services Forum (“Forum”) only. This Forum is provided solely for private individuals, and limited to industry related items of interest to users of PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc.’s (“PreSonus”) audio products.
All Forum rules are subject to change and revision at any time, without notice.
No Commercial Posts or Advertising:
Commercial posts and advertising of services other than by community individuals are strictly prohibited, and will be removed immediately.
Individuals wishing to sell their PreSonus gear must do so only in the designated Buy / Sell Area section of the forum.
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Transactions on this user Forum are entered into at your own risk.
• Anyone offering their services must identify their location and locations they will provide service to in original ad post.
• PreSonus has no involvement in the actual transaction(s) between buyer and seller.
• PreSonus does not have control over the quality or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to actually sell items they list, or the ability of buyers to actually buy services or items, or any part whatsoever of the transaction process before, during, or after said transaction.
• This is not a free classifieds site; you must be a contributing member of the forum to post your equipment here for sale.
o Contributing means helping others, discussing own questions or general discussions with others.
Additional User Information:
Contacting Forum Members:
How to use private messages to contact other forum members:
Click on the link at the upper left of the Forums to go to your User Control Panel. (You must have an account registered on the forum, and you must be logged in).
Click on Private Messages in the User Control Panel page.
In the area next to Users type in the Username you wish to contact. You can use the “Find a member” option to locate the exact username you are looking for.
Below the Avatar for each user on the forum is a dropdown arrow. Click the dropdown arrow to reveal a link to send that user a Private Message.
Messages will remain in your Outbox until the recipient logs onto the forum. Then the message will be delivered to their Private Message Inbox.
To make it easier for other people to contact you may enter your registered identity for one of the available instant messaging network links in your forum profile.
• ICQ Number
• AIM Screen Name
• MSN Messenger Handle
• Yahoo! Messenger Handle
Be sure to enter your Location in your User Profile.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests