131 postsPage 5 of 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Hi Presonus,

I'm really very confused here...I've read several threads here that says that the Studiolive Series III has started shipping - even to Canada, but the company I ordered through (Long & Mcquade Calgary) keeps telling me that they don't yet have an ETA for the mixer!!

I ordered and paid for this mixer since October 2016!

Please what exactly is the situation???
by nicksours on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:02 pm
Just got my tracking # this morning. Boards are on the way. !!!!!!!!!!
by Pastormyles on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 am
bodeadeleye wroteHi Presonus,

I'm really very confused here...I've read several threads here that says that the Studiolive Series III has started shipping - even to Canada, but the company I ordered through (Long & Mcquade Calgary) keeps telling me that they don't yet have an ETA for the mixer!!

I ordered and paid for this mixer since October 2016!

Please what exactly is the situation???

Just so you know I preordered through Long & Mcquade Calgary North middle of Feb and they told me ETA was mid March according to their system. Hope that helps...
by nicksours on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:45 pm
Anybody else having a lot of issues with the new mixer. ughh..... Getting ready to issue a return.
by williamkitchen on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:29 pm
What types of issues? We have one on the wy.
by matthewgorman on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:49 pm
nicksours wroteAnybody else having a lot of issues with the new mixer. ughh..... Getting ready to issue a return.

What are your issues? It may be a benefit to start a new thread on it, or open a support ticket for resolution.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by nicksours on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:41 pm
I have a support ticket opened up already. I got this mixer in today with damage to the package. The mixer itself was okay inside the box. I took home from work and upon further inspection i noticed 3 faders where bent to the side slightly. i have it hooked up via usb to my pc. using a presonus monitor v2 station. Cant get any sound out of the mixer via the v2 station. i used YouTube to test hookup and sound and nothing. i have the USB button selected on the mixer. I have owned the 24.4.2 mixer before this one and have everything hooked up the same but no sound no nothing. I am just very frustrated.
by Skip Jones on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 pm
Sorry. It sounds like an issue from the purchaser and the delivery agent. I don't think that PreSonus has culpability here but I hope it is resolved to your satisfaction.

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by silasgerome on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 am
Got mine today...so far....so good....
by kelvinikpeni on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:24 pm
Got my brand new mixer today March 6th 2017, opened the box, powered it on, only for me to see that the number 5 fader is rattling when u change a mix, e.g., from maim mix to aux mix, see video below for a complete malfunction, thx StingRay. https://youtu.be/rF0nF3H1dao
by psusername on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:13 pm
My SL32 arrived today too and looks good. Turned it on and tried the Mardi Gras and other test modes and seems to be working OK. Going to be a few days to really dig in here, but so far it looks well built and amazing - Well done Ray and Presonus!

p

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU = Intel Core i&-3770K CPU @ 3.5GHz
Ram = 32GB
Graphics = NVIDIA GeForce GT640
Displays = Acer T232HL & AOC 2429W
Studio One 5
StudioLive III 32
Focusrite Liquid 56
Focusrite ISA428
dBX 161s
Universal Audio 6176
Allen&Heath GL3000
by motoxracer400f on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:59 pm
Finally received mine last week after a very long wait. The board looks excellent, however I had to return it and go back to the 32 AI because it just isn't high enough quality for studio use in my opinion (only supports a sample rate of 48kHz where as the AI does 96k). I feel it's a great board for live use but I don't like the fact that you removed the DB25 direct outputs that bypassed the A/D converters. These were very helpful for using with my tape machine.

In my opinion this board is a step forward having the motorized faders along with the workflow, but a good step backwards for studio use and sound quality. Almost there PreSonus, please incorporate the best of both worlds and you will have an incredible board.
by bubbaguth on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 pm
motoxracer400f wroteFinally received mine last week after a very long wait. The board looks excellent, however I had to return it and go back to the 32 AI because it just isn't high enough quality for studio use in my opinion (only supports a sample rate of 48kHz where as the AI does 96k). I feel it's a great board for live use but I don't like the fact that you removed the DB25 direct outputs that bypassed the A/D converters. These were very helpful for using with my tape machine.

In my opinion this board is a step forward having the motorized faders along with the workflow, but a good step backwards for studio use and sound quality. Almost there PreSonus, please incorporate the best of both worlds and you will have an incredible board.

It always amazes me the people that don't do their homework, spend a lot of money, and then blame the product for not meeting their specs and think they are providing value to the rest of us by informing us that they aren't happy, so they return it....it doesn't make you look smart. The Series III is a new product, not a replacement for the sake of replacing something....If it doesn't meet your needs, don't blame the product...be a wise consumer and simply don't buy it. PreSonus will get the message either way, so I guess you at least did your part with that and time will tell all someday.

I wish I didn't waste my time posting this, but man this mentality gets annoying and old...do your homework people!

RM32AI, RM16AI, CS18AI, SL16, 32R, NSB 16.8, 328AI, 18sAI
MOTO AVB and 5WSE Switch
NowSonic Stage Router Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro
Apple iPad Pro
Macbook Pro
by motoxracer400f on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:04 pm
bubbaguth wrote
motoxracer400f wroteFinally received mine last week after a very long wait. The board looks excellent, however I had to return it and go back to the 32 AI because it just isn't high enough quality for studio use in my opinion (only supports a sample rate of 48kHz where as the AI does 96k). I feel it's a great board for live use but I don't like the fact that you removed the DB25 direct outputs that bypassed the A/D converters. These were very helpful for using with my tape machine.

It always amazes me the people that don't do their homework, spend a lot of money, and then blame the product for not meeting their specs and think they are providing value to the rest of us by informing us that they aren't happy, so they return it....it doesn't make you look smart. The Series III is a new product, not a replacement for the sake of replacing something....If it doesn't meet your needs, don't blame the product...be a wise consumer and simply don't buy it. PreSonus will get the message either way, so I guess you at least did your part with that and time will tell all someday.

I wish I didn't waste my time posting this, but man this mentality gets annoying and old...do your homework people!

First off, I don't care if I look smart or not, that's not the point of my posts. I did my homework and have been following this board from the beginning. This isn't to deter people from buying it, nor to bash PreSonus. As a matter of fact I think PreSonus did an outstanding job designing this board for live use and the preamps are amazing as always. With that being said, I (a long time user of the studiolive series since the beginning) just feel that being a series 3 it should at least have the capabilities of the previous generations. I purchased this with high hopes of being able to at least use this as a control surface for ProTools but it won't load into a session with a higher sample rate either. Ok maybe this isn't the right place to post this and I have no problem posting elswhere, but I just wanted to give my opinion as to why it won't work into my current workflow in a hope that they think about adding some of these features down the road and because I am a huge fan of their products.

I wish I didn't waste my time posting this as well, if it works for you great, use it and don't worry about my request to improve on this board!
by wahlerstudios on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:19 am
It was clear already in October 2016 that the new boards will have a sample rate of 48 kHz and 44.1 kHz a little later and that there will be no "future update" for the sample rates (even though the stageboxes will be able to handle HD Audio). Thus the AI family of mixers were officially recommended as alternative, also for FireWire recording. Early this year it became clear that the integration of Studio One will come 2-3 months later and the implementation of other DAWs even later. No picture has ever shown DB25 connectors, the pictures published at Sweetwater showed very early, what to expect. So there should not have been any "surprises"...
by berdy24 on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:00 am
I got my 32 series III console. It's really nice, it takes some getting used to, but it is really nice. Keep in mind that there are still firmware issues that presonus is aware of. Awaiting to hear when those issues will be fixed. Just some minor ones in my opinion. FX returns channel needs a sends view though, that is a bit annoying. There are a couple of other ones as well.

Over all the board is really nice and works as it should as of now. It will need a deeper dive though over the next couple of weeks. :roll:
by Jason & Kate on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:09 pm
Any news on shipping for the Studiolive 16?
by [email protected] on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:21 pm
Any idea when these will be readily available now? Earlier, online dealers said the end of February, but now they are still in a "pre-order" status.
We are trying to do a production build out for a new facility, and the only thing we are waiting for now is the Series III mixer. I'd hate to have to go with the M9, but if it's going to be a few months still, we won't be able to wait that long.
Thanks guys.
by matthewgorman on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:54 am
[email protected] wroteAny idea when these will be readily available now? Earlier, online dealers said the end of February, but now they are still in a "pre-order" status.
We are trying to do a production build out for a new facility, and the only thing we are waiting for now is the Series III mixer. I'd hate to have to go with the M9, but if it's going to be a few months still, we won't be able to wait that long.
Thanks guys.

I believe they are still on track to ship end of this month.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by brianmackender on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 pm
Got the word today that my 32 shipped!

Windows 10
i7 6700k
16gb DDR4 Ram
S1 v3

131 postsPage 5 of 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7