8 posts
Page 1 of 1
i have used studio one 3 for a while now. but today for some reason i can't record. i can monitor the sound coming in but the record button right beside the monitor button does not press. doesn't click on when i click it. its always worked until now, what's happening??? :evil:
by matthewgorman on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:00 pm
Make sure that there is an input selected for that channel, and make sure that the default recording drive has not changed. I have seen where the default drive for recording was changed to a drive that can't be written to, or that permissions would not allow it.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by johngroening1 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:10 pm
there is an input selected, and i checked the save location for songs/projects/presets. is that what you meant?
by matthewgorman on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 pm
Yes

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by johngroening1 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:48 pm
all that is good. i havent changed anything in months. just wont work for some reason. regardless if its through my audiobox or windows audio. If i load a song i had been working on, where the record buttons where already activated, it just makes a high pitch screeching noise. then ones i deactivate the recording buttons they dont turn on again
by johngroening1 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:52 pm
i just loaded a song i had been working on a month or so ago and the record button is engaged. i can hear the sound coming through and playing back. but when i hit record at the bottom, it starts to go but recording does not happen.
by johngroening1 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:11 pm
anyone?
by dermbet on Tue May 05, 2020 4:00 am
I have had the won't record problem before a few times. Sometimes it has been it plays but doesn't record anything (so there is a blank track), OR you have to hold the record button down to record.

Closing the track and reopening it seems to solve the problem. Not sure why though.

8 posts
Page 1 of 1