131 postsPage 1 of 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7
{UPDATE}

Hundreds of mixers shipped world wide yesterday. Depending on your location and when your dealer placed the sales order will determine how quickly your mixer arrives.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

For those of you that have preordered or are just curious about first ship dates. I'll be providing updates here.

Over the last month we've been working through some manufacturing delays. These are now resolved and we're in full mass production.

We have some units on the water now heading toward our North American warehouse. This usually takes about 4 weeks.

That said, we're still working through some bugs we want to have resolved before you have the mixers in your hands. We hope to have these taken care of by the time the mixers arrive in our warehouse.

As we get closer to nailing down a final ship date I'll continue to provide updates on this thread for both US and International availability.

Thank you for your patience.

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by Sing4LTS on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:23 am
Love the transparency. Thank you Ray!
by garybrun on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:24 pm
Thanks.
I ordered mine for Norway as soon as soon as it was announced!

Lenovo 29" A2 I7 touch, Studio One 2 Pro, X3e, Xa, Sonar 4-8, Win 8 64 bit, DAW: Intel Core i7 4960X@ 3.60GHz, ASROCK EXTREME mottherboard, 48GB DDR3 1600MHz, Nvidea NVS 510, 488GB SSD, 300GB SSD, 12TB in SATA Hardware: VS-700 set, Presonus RM32AI, Studio Live 24.4.4. & 16.0.2, Central Station, RME Fireface 800, Matrox MX02 Rack, Roland Integra 7, Roland A-88, Edirol R-4 Pro, Focusrite Liquid Channel x 2, Jomeek Studio Channel VC1Qcs, Ultra Dyne 9024, loads of analogue stuff. Roland TD30KV, Komplete 9 Ultimate, Monitors: JBL Studio Monitor 4412, SE Monroe Egg 150, M-Audio CX5,
by magicjuan831 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:56 pm
Thank you, Ray for the update. Waiting patiently out here in sunny Santa Cruz. Cheers.
by mmcwill on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:06 pm
Thanks Ray. This is on my post-Christmas shopping list.
by theheavyjack3 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:56 pm
In the process of selling my Fender Customer Shop 1995 Dual Professional (s/n# 0018) amp to buy one of these.

2017 is going to be awesome!
by gregcloonh on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:16 pm
Can't believe it... but I pre ordered one. Looking forward to it arriving... will replace a small rack full of equipment providing functionality to my classic 16.4.2.

Thanks for the update.
by bobbyjackson3 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:47 pm
Hi. Curious when you expect the new SL32 to have digital snake compatibility?
by rnaqvi on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:04 am
We will have a full line of AVB peripherals coming out later in 2017 that will give you many different options for digital snake functionality. Additionally we are currently testing a few existing AVB devices made by other manufacturers that will work with the Series III. We will announce these as they are vetted and approved.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Rick Naqvi
VP of Sales, PreSonus Audio Electronics
http://www.presonus.com
by klypeman on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:18 am
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of the Presonus staff from Norway !!
:D

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by kevinosborne2 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:24 am
Ordering one today, can't wait to unwrap that beaut !!!
by jamesweindorf on Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:38 pm
Just ordered mine yesterday, replacing my Roland VS2480, can't wait.
Keep the updates coming. waiting for the Rocky Mountain High in Colorado.
by [email protected] on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:36 am
This is like standing on the other side of the glass looking at a fresh out the oven chocolate cake lol. Just can't wait to get my hands on this board.

#presonusloyalty
by michaelalgar on Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:24 am
Can someone please tell me if I can use the Studio live 32 111 as a DAW controller only? and with Logic?

I can't seem to find a precise answer anywhere :roll:

BEST WISHES!
by matthewgorman on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:35 am
Can someone please tell me if I can use the Studio live 32 111 as a DAW controller only? and with Logic?

The SL Series 3 is supposed to get a mackie/hui update early next year. Once that happens it should work for Logic.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by michaelalgar on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:39 am
matthewgorman wrote

The SL Series 3 is supposed to get a mackie/hui update early next year. Once that happens it should work for Logic.

Thank you Matt, I am sure I am not the only one waiting for news! :lol:
by stingray1122 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:09 pm
Hi everyone. Happy New Year!

Here's another brief update. Units are still on the water to our North American warehouse. Mixers for International shipment are beginning to come off the production line. For International shipments it takes between 1-2 weeks to reach distributors once they are shipped. That said, we won't be shipping them until the 1.0 firmware is complete.

Our Engineering team has been working hard at clearing out bugs. This week has been focused on making sure the SD Card recording is rock solid. I just finished a recording to SD Card with all 34 channels. This is getting pretty exciting and I can't wait to have it in your hands.

SDCardRecording.jpg

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by p2h on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:07 pm
Very nice! So, exactly how will the "rec lock" feature function...? I've already ordered one and appreciate the updates too (even the salivating details). You are on schedule for America, right? Thanks!!!
by stingray1122 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:53 pm
p2h wroteVery nice! So, exactly how will the "rec lock" feature function...? I've already ordered one and appreciate the updates too (even the salivating details). You are on schedule for America, right? Thanks!!!

When you begin recording, the Record lock will be on. In order to stop recording you'll need to first turn off record lock. his way pressing the transport buttons accidentally won't stop your recording mid-show.

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus
by stingray1122 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:56 pm
UPDATE

Mixers have landed in our warehouse for North America as well as our warehouse in Hong Kong. This means once we sign off on shipping firmware they will be about 1 week from reaching customers in the US and 2-3 weeks for international customers (depending on your specific location).

It's still hard to say when we'll be cleared of the bugs for 1.0 but our Engineering and testing teams are working hard to try and get units out the door by the end of the month. They should have a productive week next week with all of us at NAMM and no one to keep bothering them with, "are we there yet?"

I'll check in again after NAMM.

RayT
Sr Product Manager
PreSonus

131 postsPage 1 of 7
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7