Discuss Notion Music Composition Software here.
7 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just upgraded from N4 to N5.
I read the instructions on how to loop measures in help using Shift+Space, x, r. That is not working for me.

How can I easily select a range of measures that I then want to loop in playback?

Thanks much.

Bbd

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by johnny21 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:27 am
Bbd wroteHow can I easily select a range of measures that I then want to loop in playback?

Hello.
    As far as I've found using " Shift+Space, x, r " works for up to eight measures.
Where as, x = 1-8 measures.

,Johnny

:arrow:
by Bbd on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Thanks for that. We really do need an option to highlight a range of measures and click a "Loop" button.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 5.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by johnny21 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:38 pm
Bbd wroteWe really do need an option to highlight a range of measures and click a "Loop" button.

Maybe the developers could add
    "Loop Playback of All Selected Measures"
    Cmd-Ctrl-Shift Spacebar

,Johnny

:arrow:
by skeeterbytes on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:20 pm
Bbd wroteThanks for that. We really do need an option to highlight a range of measures and click a "Loop" button.

+1
by etienneloyon on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:00 pm
Same problem. Doesn't work.The youtube demo shows how to do that but with notion4 and in Ntempo. It doesn't work for me either like that.
by jpettit on Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:04 am
You would think with it being the same company now we would get a classic DAW style loop loop start/end. I requested it about a year ago but nothing yet.
If you are Rewired with S1 you can just let S1 set the loop range.

However there is a bug in the looping of Rewire that causes N5 to skip the first beat of the loop.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum

7 posts
Page 1 of 1