3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Morning,if I only recorded 40 bars of an song,4 instruments how can extend without having to play all the parts again?
by mrpicholas on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:00 am
Simplest way is to select the existing tracks and hit "D" for duplicate. It should duplicate everything as recorded, immediately following the existing material.

MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16GB RAM & OS 11.6.4. Studio One Professional 5, Notion 5, Presonus Quantum 2626, PreSonus Sceptre S6, FaderPort, Melodyne Editor, plugs from Waves, AAS, Arturia, Nomad Factory, IK. Faber-Castell #2 Pencil
by Steve Carter on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:28 pm
Hi Frederick....

You can select sections of the song track/s either by splitting or with the range tool and then copy & paste or click 'alt' and drag into the required position along the time line onto the same track/s or onto new tracks.
It may help to have 'snap' on whilst doing this.
For audio tracks, minor anomalies can usually be cleaned up by using Melodyne (if you have it) or use the crossfade facilities in the edit panel or. If you prefer, the arrangement screen - maybe zoomed in.

Regards....

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!

3 posts
Page 1 of 1