2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello

I use at the moment Studio One with Faderport Classic.
Automation with this device is ok in track audio automation.

In track instrument, the volume envelope (for example) is correctly written but when I want to play back the track the volume envelope is not used, as if the play back is set in Auto off mode.

Bug of the Faderport classic or parameter I've not seen ?
Thanks
by Jemusic on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:50 am
If the automation is being recorded and you can see it after the recording, then it should play back. I know this sounds obvious but are you switching the automation into READ afterwards. I ssume you are in READ mode. Were you writing volume automation when you were recording.

I recently checked Faderport Classic with 4.5.4 and it all seemed to work fine. But I did not write any automation with it though. I was just testing button functions etc..

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz-8 Gb RAM-Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME HDSP9632 - Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 2/8 - Atom Pad/Atom SQ - HP Laptop Win 10 - Studio 24c interface -iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - High Sierra 10.13.6 - Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre & Scarlett 18i20. Studio One V5.5 (Mac and V6.5 Win 10 laptop), Notion 6.8, Ableton Live 11 Suite, LaunchPad Pro

2 posts
Page 1 of 1