4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I am currently having an issue where the Play button on my Faderport is not responsive and at times intermittently responsive. I've ready a couple of people that had the same issue, but I cant tell if it's a driver issue or a hardware issue... Anyone have this happen to them?
by Kraeutner on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:56 am
Thanks for posting this issue. On my Faderport the "Stop" button does not work most of the times. The rest is doing fine. - I just have noticed the date of your post. It looks to me that nobody answered to your post here since Oct.28,2014!!! Did you find a solution on your own or how did you manage the problem?
by risotto on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 am
I jump in on this because I have similar problems with my Faderport. Some buttons don't react anymore or only react after pressing them multiple times. I've tried to use pressured air to remove dust but it didn't change anything. Warranty is long gone and I just need tip what I can do. Open it and try to clean the contacts?
I'm open for any idea :)

S1Pro V5 (always on latest release) + S1Pro V4 for older projects. Win10 64bit - Intel i7 6700k - 32gig RAM - MSI z170 Board - SSDs - NVIDIA graphics - no32bitanymore
by Madfloyd on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:36 pm
I'm the same boat - my Play button doesn't work unless I press and hold it down hard.

It seems a shame to buy a whole new Faderport just for this.

If someone has any tips on how to possible repair it, I'd very much appreciate it!

4 posts
Page 1 of 1