2 posts
Page 1 of 1
When trying to automate volume or pan I get an incorrect starting node as soon as I touch the fader. So, if the starting value of the volume is -1db starting at bar 1 and I try to automate at bar 10, my first volume node will be -1.1 dB (or something a little more off). I have a similar issue with automating pan. I can later go back in to correct things but it’s a tad tedious. I had given up on this a year ago soon after I bought the Faderport and went back to using my Alphatrack without any issues (I bought the FP as a backup since the AT has been discontinued). Yesterday I installed the new drivers and firmware thinking maybe that would fix things but no luck. Now I’m wondering if its a hardware issue with the fader itself. When I press on the fader there’s a slight depress feeling like it’s clicking down a mm or so before engaging. On the Alphatrack it’s totally tight feeling and works as it should with no extra play. Everything is tight and screwed in on the FP so there’s nothing to adjust.
by davidchamberlin on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:55 pm
Since I'm new here I didn't know how to edit my original post to add this screenshot so here ya go.

faderport issue.png

2 posts
Page 1 of 1