4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Im currently using a Faderport with Studio One 3 and this works fine with my Faderport however Universal control doesn't see the Faderport in my devices, it only shows my 24R

any guidance on how to resolve would be much appreciated.

thanks

Bryan
by Trucky on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:55 am
bryanconnor wroteIm currently using a Faderport with Studio One 3 and this works fine with my Faderport however Universal control doesn't see the Faderport in my devices, it only shows my 24R

any guidance on how to resolve would be much appreciated.

thanks

Bryan

Please post the versions installed and your specs.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by bryanconnor on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 am
[/quote]

Please post the versions installed and your specs.[/quote]

My UC is 2.7.0.47644
Imac 2015 retina OS 10 El Capitan
by ForumAdmin on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:50 pm
That is correct. Previous versions of Universal Control did not support FaderPort Classic (gray FaderPort). Updates were only provided as part of FaderPort Control.

As of Universal Control 2.8.0.48221 released July 10, 2018, FaderPort firmware update is now managed through Universal Control.

DAW Profile install is done through the FaderPort Control / FaderPort DAW Profile Installer, updated the same time UC 2.8 was released.

Both of these releases can be found on the FaderPort download page.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1