2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Is there anyway to determine the current version of the FP? I don't have UC installed. Don't need it with SO.

Long story:

I just purchased a FaderPort. Works great. I'm assuming it has v1.38 installed, but don't know how to verify. The reason for the confusion is an article I read (KB or FAQ; some PreSonus site) that talked about removing all of the various downloadable firmware updaters because some users were accidentally degrading their version. The article also mentioned that if a FP was detected that had older firmware, the latest installer would be placed in the user's account to download. Well, the installer showed up.

I can't believe Musician's Friend shipped me a product that was manufactured more than 6 years ago, but it's possible. I really don't want to reflash the FP if I don't need to (bad recent experience with a Ubiquiti router that bricked).

Thanks in advance.

Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, 7 TB SSD Win 11 Pro PreSonus Studio 1810c
Studio One 6 Pro MuseScoreMelodyne 5 Studio Acoustica Pro 7 Guitar Pro 8
Gig Performer 4 NI S61 MK3 Focal Shape 65 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro, DT 770 Pro
by Skip Jones on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:09 pm
Yes, dealers sometimes have older stock. It happens.

Here is the KB article you referred to. As it says if there is no installer in your account then you are up do date. If there is an installer follow the guidelines in the article.

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... FaderPort-

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

2 posts
Page 1 of 1