3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

the extra power supply for the Faderport is not always turned on, so often it just works with the USB power.

Now, as i work in Studio One it often happens that randomly the selected channel in the mixer takes over the loudnes value of the faderport, even i did not even touch it.

Lets say the Faderport is turned al the way down and i do not need it at the moment, then suddently the channel in the mixer gets like mutet, and well, this is confusing.

So it seems that the faderport suddenly generates randomly some internal value, and decides: Ah the user did something :?

Is this suposed to be like this?

I have to mention, that i did not spot this issue when the external power supply is connected, or when fadermode is "off". But hey, you dont think every time to disable it.
by Skip Jones on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 pm
Curious why you don't have the Faderport powered all the time?

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by PreAl on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:40 pm
All my on board stuff in PC goes onto an extension plug (takes 12 of them). I then have a remote control switch which turns off the main plug. That way I can easily turn everything on and off at once.

Intel i9 9900K (Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE motherboard), 32GB RAM, EVGA Geforce 1070 (Nvidia drivers).
Dell Inspiron 7591 (2 in 1) 16Gb.
Studio One Pro 6.x, Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, also running it on Mac OS Catalina via dual boot (experimental).
Presonus Quantum 2626, Presonus Studio 26c, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport Classic (1.45), Atom SQ, Atom Pad, Maschine Studio, Octapad SPD-30, Roland A300, a number of hardware synths.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1