9 posts
Page 1 of 1
So I fired up S1 tonight and no FP, not seen as external device, can reconnect etc. Ive changed nothing in s1...any clues?

Presonus 16.4.2 - Mac mini 2.3G i7, 16G Ram, Faderport - S1 -3 Pro
Novation Impulse 49 - Yamaha HS7 - Kemper Profiler -
SE 3300 - SE2200 - SE Reflexion - EBMM AAxis super sport - Taylor 414CE - PRS 513.
by Skip Jones on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:22 pm
Reconfigured and put Faderport on different port? :?:

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by timmorris on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:42 pm
Errmm...dont quite understand when you say a different port ?

SE 3300 - SE2200 - SE Reflexion - EBMM AAxis super sport - Taylor 414CE - PRS 513.
by timmorris on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:21 pm
Ok, so I had this connected to a USB expander thingy, and its been working fine for ages, now it doesn't want to play unless I plug it direct into my Mac...so problem sorted short term anyhow.

by genereaux on Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:29 pm
So, did all the faderports just implode now? Was this a designed flaw to grenade our working gear as a ploy to buy the new model?

Mine just suddenly doesn't work on any of my machines and won't update past step 4 (cannot find control surface, check cables etc) on any of my machines, from either a downloaded driver file or the 'Firmware Updater' link in the Faderport folder.

Only the 'write' is lit on mine, but nothing functions
by tomflanagan on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:51 am
genereaux wroteSo, did all the faderports just implode now? Was this a designed flaw to grenade our working gear as a ploy to buy the new model?

Mine just suddenly doesn't work on any of my machines and won't update past step 4 (cannot find control surface, check cables etc) on any of my machines, from either a downloaded driver file or the 'Firmware Updater' link in the Faderport folder.

Mine stopped working as well! Maybe it was a Windows update that broke it? Hope something comes up to fix it soon!!
by allenlinsdsey on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm
I am having this exact issue. Were you able to get it resolved? If so, how? It's making me nuts! Well, more nuts than I already was, anyway.

genereaux wroteSo, did all the faderports just implode now? Was this a designed flaw to grenade our working gear as a ploy to buy the new model?

by VocalRun on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:03 pm
Has anybody used Faderport with MixCraft? Specifically MC5?
It doesn't seem to do anything in my DAW.
I have it to make my life more simple, sure on vocals, but the real deal is it is imPossible to narrate manuscripts with all the track cleaning after the fact.
If Faderport does not work with MixCraft, can somebody recommend a fader that does, because I'll send it right back and get the other guy's fader. Like, yesterday!
by Skip Jones on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:07 pm
If your Faderport is not functioning, I would suggest submitting a support ticket request.

To do so, click on the hyperlink in my signature.

Regards

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

9 posts
Page 1 of 1