2 posts
Page 1 of 1
I just have a simple question, and that why haven't you guys made this awesome product into a console? I mean using this as a basis for an eight channel control surface would put alot of these other surface manufacturers out of business. I own the Mackie Control Pro, but this work a whole lot better and easier. I would love to have the same 8 faders with a surface based on the Faderport. I'm just making a suggestion. The Studiolive products are nice and I was about to get one until I found out it didn't have automated faders. Thats what drove me to the Mackie. If you do go this route, please K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid). Keep the price down. No audio interface or any other extras to drive the price up. Just complete and utter control of Studio One.
by patm300e on Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:45 am
Well, you must be happy finally! They have an 8 and 16 channel version now!

Studio One 5.1 Professional on Home built i9 10900K on ASUS Z490 Prime-A with 32 GB RAM 64-bit Windows 10 Pro Premium 500GB M2 WD Black SSD (OS) 1TB M2 WD Black SSD Data Drive. Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD, and/or XR-18 USB 2.0 Interface. Single FaderPort , Behringer X-Touch control. Ozone 10 Advanced, Various Waves Plug-ins including Nx with Head Tracker and Ocean Way Nashville and Abbey Road studios.M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini 32-Mini-Key Keyboard Controller, You Rock Guitar [Gen 2] Guitar MIDI Controller. Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit Electronic Drum Set.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1