4 posts
Page 1 of 1
My FaderPort is stuck in the "stop" position......the stop button is illuminated, and nothing on the device is working. I'm using it with StudoLive Artist and a Windows PC.

Suggestions?????

Thanks!
by mwright137 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:33 pm
Please be a little more descriptive about what you're experiencing. Is there something you're doing and expecting a certain result and getting a different result?

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by joelasorte on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:33 pm
I was trying to use the FaderPort to control the transport.....rewind to .he beginning of the song, fast forward to a specific spot in the song, activate "record", play, etc. Nothing works. It's stuck in the "stop" position with the stop button illuminated, and nothing happens when I try to use any of its functions (ie, I hit rewind but nothing happens.....the stop button stays illuminated).

Everything works fine when I use the keyboard and mouse to control the transport and other functions, though.
by mwright137 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:21 pm
Ok. What version of Studio One? What Windows OS? Please provide as much detail as possible.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

4 posts
Page 1 of 1