3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I can no linger fade tracks in and out on studio one artist. Also, under track, the fader controls are no longer highlighted, and will not do anything when clicked on.
by mwright137 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:23 am
Can we get a little more information? Are you using a FaderPort? PC or Mac? Which OS version? Which DAW? The more info, the easier it is to help...

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by mikebrini on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:09 pm
I just now had the same problem. My transport controls work fine just no fader control of Studio one artist. I can see the fader numbers changing up at the top left of the screen in the fader port box, however when I select a channel it no longer controls that channel. I feel like I have turned something on or off as I am new to Studio one. Please help if you can

Mike Brini - Armed and Dangerous The Band - Va. Beach VA. (RM32, Dell Inspiron 2350 - Windows 8.1, Mac Mini - Mavericks I7 2.7 12G-RAM, Studio One Artist 2, Faderport, Monitor Station V2,
Mackie 824's, Eris 5's Temblor T10

3 posts
Page 1 of 1