Discuss Studio One with FaderPort here.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I can't seem to get the BANK button working in S1 Pro v3

It transmits.... But, I can't figure out how to make a bank in Studio One.

Anyone know how to do this?

I've been doing this longer than you... Win10... S1 pro latest version... 64 bits... Rme latest drivers... All the ram and i7 monster... I'm only adding this info to speed up answers to my queries as it's torturous to have a thread stop in its tracks because the 1st response is always "give me all your info before I then tell you to pound sand". Xoxo
by sunmachine on Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:00 am
The Bank button of the FaderPort doesn't switch between channel banks of eight (or some other numbers) in Studio One. Instead it switches between the control of the selected channel and the channels of the Remote Console Scene (a.k.a. Remote Bank) that you get when you click on the Remote button of the Console.

So it works like this:
Bank button not active
The FaderPort is controlling the selected channel of the currently active Console Scene in Studio One (Screen or Remote Scene). The left/right buttons of the FaderPort let you select and thus control the previous/next channel within that scene. Also, selecting a channel within Studio One is reflected by the FaderPort.

Bank button active
The FaderPort is controlling one of the channels present in the Remote Console Scene. Using the left and right button of the FaderPort let you navigate through those channels. To see which channel is currently under control of the FaderPort, touch the fader of the FaderPort and see which channel's fader cap is turning blue in Studio One. The selected channel is not synced with the FaderPort in this mode.

Hope this helps!

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!
by TomTama on Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:40 pm
Based on the description of how the Bank function works, how is it used in practice? I can't think of a use for it.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1