Temblor T10 and Temblor T8
14 posts
Page 1 of 1
I hooked up my new Tremblor T10 about a week ago. It was working OOB but today suddenly it does not make a sound anymore. My Steinberg UR-RT2 USB interface that I use for output successfully sends the signal through the Tremblor to the monitors via Tele > XLR to Sub, then XLR -> XLR to monitors, so the passthrough works when the sub is on.

Everything looks normal. The blue on light is on on the sub, the foot switch accurately makes it start blinking, but, either way no bass sound. I've tried all the switches and knobs on the back. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting cables, I've tried to swap the power chord, I've tried to disonnect the foot switch. Nothing seem to work.

The weird thing I have not changed anything in the setup that worked yesterday. How can it just stop working?

Thanks for any input/help! :thumbup:
by Bbd on Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:55 pm
Please open a support ticket for this issue.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by guysuizo on Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:15 pm
hey, I also experienced the same thing.

I had it for almost 2 weeks now and I'm happy with the sound and details of the sub. But all of a sudden, now it seems like the LPF are not engaging anymore. It sounds like a mid cone and no bass sound coming from the speakers. Footswich is ok, the sound on my tops are ok. Just the low-end are not coming out of the T10 anymore.
by Bbd on Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:51 am
Please open a support ticket.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by kevinscott14 on Sat May 02, 2020 7:32 pm
Same issue - I've had it less than 24 hours.
Ticket is already submitted - can anyone pleasr give me some info? Do I have it set up wrong? Will this require shipping it back and waiting for a new one to come in?
by jacobmoullet on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:51 pm
I’m having this exact issue. No bass just pass through to monitors. I’ve only had for a few weeks and have changed nothing about the set up. Not sure what the problem is. If anyone got a fix for this please reply because phone support is closed

Thank you
by cristobaltaulis on Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:53 pm
I have the same issue, but I didn't get to even enjoy any bass. The satellites work just fine (Samson Rubicon r6a), and my setup couldn't be more basic. I have an Eclere mixer connected to the sub, and the sound seems to be affected by the pedal, but there is nothing coming out from the subwoofer. I just got it two days ago, and I already see the nightmare of sending it back for an exchange or refund.
by Bbd on Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:08 pm
I own one.
It could be something simple or not. Support is your best option.
Let us know how that goes!

Bbd

by kenwalton on Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:45 pm
I experienced a similar problem. The Sub disappeared when I plugged in an additional set of Unbalanced inputs. Both were functional with pass thru, but no bass. I switched the polarity and the sub returned. (switching the polarity back again removes the sub). I have my sub bass back now but unclear why polarity would make a difference . Any insights?
by nitayyoy on Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:52 am
Same, I just bought it and it just passes through. I can hear the monitors just fine but it's like the sub doesn't exists... I also watched the the setup video just in case but I connected everything to the right place.
Does anyone have anymore information about this issue? Did someone get it solved?
by michaelpollacci on Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am
Can anyone above follow up? Just got this thing yesterday and having the exact same thing happen. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
by Bbd on Wed May 18, 2022 7:27 am
Please contact Support for your issue.
Thanks!

Bbd

by guilhermepersch on Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:42 am
i have the same issue....
last night the t10 has arrived and working fine, and today morning t10 was not playing the sub, but my monitors continue ok, somebody have a solution for this problem? the support reply anyway for this ?
by mileshurwitz on Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:12 pm
Same here, anyone got the fix?

Both channels work fine, independently. When you plug in the second stereo channel, either side, the bass cuts out.

Didn't used to do this.

14 posts
Page 1 of 1