Temblor T10 and Temblor T8
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello.

I'm looking for some sub to my Eris 5. T10 to T8?. I will use it on small product studio.
by pauldecesare on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:00 pm
I have Eris 5's and just got the T10. The better input panel and footswitch are worth the price alone, but the reproduction of bass frequencies by a 10" speaker far surpasses an 8" any day of the week. Queue up a tune that has a 5-string bass with a Low B ("Slip Into Spring" on the Riverdance soundtrack for instance), and the 10's seperates from the 8's in a big way in that scenario. T10 all the way.

Current rig (and if I can't produce decent music with this I need serious help):
14-core i9-7940X | MSI M7 ACK Mobo | 128GB Ballistix RAM | EVGA GTX 1080 | Four NVME SSDs for Libraries, OS | Studio One Pro 4 | EWHO & Choirs, EWSO & Choirs, SD3, EW Pianos, Spaces II | Berlin Strings/Brass/Inspire 1 & 2/Time Macro | NI KU11 | M-Audio CODE 61 | PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile pushing Eris E5s & T10 sub | PreSonus FaderPort 8 | AudioQuest Forest digital USB Cables | Two analog gems: AKG C414 XLS Mic, Taylor 618e v2

2 posts
Page 1 of 1