Temblor T10 and Temblor T8
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Had it for about 24 hours now, purchased online with Focal monitors.

Everything is connected just as the instructons say.
I have NO audio coming through the sub. The pass-through is just fine, I get plenty of sound out of my monitors, which are routed through the sub, but the sub itself is not making any noise. This is the case whether the bypass is on or off. I know the bypass is working because the highpass filter for the monitors deactivates when I turn the bypass on, like it should.

Powering it off and then back on again does not help; I've run specific frequencies to it that should confirm it's running (60hz and 80hz, well below the cutoff), and tried every level of the low pass filter to no avail.

I am very nervous about this as I just spent over $400 on it, custom build a studio desk to house it, and may be moving to a new location very soon.

There is another recent post about the exact same issue, but no help was given (just "submit a ticket"). I just registered my product and submitted a ticket.

Those of you who have had this problem - what's the process on your ticket? Can I have a realistic expectation for this getting resolved in a timely manner?
by Bbd on Sun May 03, 2020 7:21 am
Please contact Support for your issue.

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM
by kevinscott14 on Sun May 03, 2020 12:12 pm
UPDATE:
I did something I don't usually do and started messing with buttons I didn't understand fully.

Turns out, I just needed to flip the polarity. The fix was that easy.

It would have been helpful if this solution was listed in the quick start guide, the forum here, or troubleshooting documentation on the website, so I'm listing it here!
by Bbd on Sun May 03, 2020 5:07 pm
Glad you solved the issue.
The polarity switch should not have made a difference but maybe it was something else.
😊

Bbd

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 4.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 16GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM

4 posts
Page 1 of 1