Discuss Monitor Station V2 and Monitor Station (Legacy)
Central Station and Central Station Plus
MicroStation BT
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
So, I've got everything hooked up with the the central station including the remote. For the talkback, I have a foot pedal to activate it with all the proper buttons pushed in on the back. However, when I step on the foot pedal, I hear the click of the PreSonus lowering the volume from the booth, but the person in the booth can't hear me.

But when I use the TB button on the remote, the TB button lights up, the click happens, and the person in the booth can hear me through the talk back.

So: the remote works, but the foot pedal doesn't. But the foot pedal activates SOMETHING in the PreSonus, it's just not completing the job it seems.
by mwright137 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:23 pm
Is the footswitch momentary or latch?

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by matthewgorman on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:19 am
The activate button on the back activates the external mic, not the footswitch. When that button is engaged, the onboard mic is diabled. The manual says that the CSR mic is still active, so is it possible that the csr volume is too low?

Now I am not 100% sure of this, but I think the footswitch will only work for the external mic.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

3 posts
Page 1 of 1