Discuss Monitor Station V2 and Monitor Station (Legacy)
Central Station and Central Station Plus
MicroStation BT
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
All,

I have a brand new Central Station Plus that is replacing my Monitor Station V2. I use three separate pair of Monitors and they are plugged into Speaker Outputs A-B-C

I do NOT use a Subwoofer. I DO need to toggle between A-B-C but am unable to. I am also using the CSR-1 Remote. The problem I have is toggling. I have to double-tap each output to move to the next one. As an example if I monitor the A output I'm fine but if I want to hear the B output A remains lit and active. The same for the C output. PreSonus support directed me to the manual and Toggle mode where I need to power down the Central Station then press and hold Speaker B while powering up. This should be "Toggle Mode" yet it doesn't work. I have tried resetting the unit as well as performing the same power on function and holding the Speaker B button on the CSR-1.

Please tell me this can be done otherwise I need to return it.

Thanks!
by rickkilbashian on Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:09 pm
Can anyone help me with this?
by Bbd on Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:07 am
Please contact Support.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ

3 posts
Page 1 of 1