Discuss Monitor Station V2 and Monitor Station (Legacy)
Central Station and Central Station Plus
MicroStation BT
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I was under the understanding that I can have 2 isolated mixes by sending 2 different mixes out of my interface. I set up 2 different send mixes out of Pro Tools to interface out to Monitor Station. 2 separate stereo outs in to MS ST1 and ST2. Now, if I am getting signal from both mixes to ST1/ST2 and I have the Cue button down for ST1. If I push the button up, shouldn't I get the ST2 Mix? I get nothing. I can see the meters lighting up on the Main and when I lift the button for the corresponding HP I get nothing. Am I doing something wrong? I've tried everything and I'm out of options. Please help! Thank You!
by Trucky on Sun May 02, 2021 9:10 am
It works as expected for me with Studio One and my SIII.
The Source button for each of the CUE #1 - 4 outputs toggles between what's selected in CUE Source (ST1,ST2,Aux) or Main Source (ST1,ST2, Aux).

Example:
ST1 button is selected (lit) in CUE Source
ST2 button is selected (lit in Main Source

Cue Source #1 button Down (Cue) = ST1 audio
Cue Source #1 button Up (Main) = ST2 audio

Monitor Station v2 Manual
https://pae-web.presonusmusic.com/downloads/products/pdf/MonitorStationV2_OwnersManual_EN-28082014.pdf

Submit a Support Ticket (see link below) if this is not working for you.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32
by Mac88s on Sun May 02, 2021 5:32 pm
Thanks Trucky. Yup, it's not working. Seems like its common sense which is why I'm so frustrated. I love the talkback mic and the 3 speaker outs but the cue/main buttons for HPs are not working. Sucks.
by Trucky on Sun May 02, 2021 6:18 pm
Did you submit a SUPPORT TICKET yet?
They should be able to get this working for you.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

4 posts
Page 1 of 1