Headphone Monitoring HP60, HP4 and HP2
Headphones including Eris HD10BT, HD9, HD7 and others found in the bundles can be discussed here
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

Does anyone know if HD9 ear pad replacements are available. I love the cans, but the pads start flaking in less than a year, which is very annoying. Thank you!
by geothefaust on Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:56 am
I had the same issue with 3 pairs of HD9s. Never could find a replacement at the time.

I switched over to the Eris HD10BT, now I'm having the same issue - The leather pads are flaking and I can't find any replacement ear pads. If anyone has had luck, I would love to hear!
by geothefaust on Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:03 am
georgeduchow wroteHello,

Does anyone know if HD9 ear pad replacements are available. I love the cans, but the pads start flaking in less than a year, which is very annoying. Thank you!

FWIW I did find a replacement this evening for the HD9s on amazon. Maybe it will still help you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XS ... BYSP&psc=1
by georgeduchow on Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:35 am
geothefaust wrote
georgeduchow wroteHello,

FWIW I did find a replacement this evening for the HD9s on amazon. Maybe it will still help you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XS ... BYSP&psc=1

Thank you very much! I'll definitely take a look!
by damienleebenoit on Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:58 am
What makes you think that is for the personus headphones? I got the one step down from Bluetooh, i think they are HD9 or something but yeah i had to go find replacement pads elsewhere and they suck. like the headphones are just about trash at this point just because of replacing the ear pads and not knowing what to get plus Personus being no real help with that.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1