Discuss Sceptre S6 and S8 here
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have had an unusually quiet day at home today, just able to enjoy some music and catch up a bit. Doesn't happen often but it's nice when it does!

Listening to many familiar tunes over my Scepters (CD played analog into a 32Ai then to the speakers, if you're curious) and I discovered so many new things about songs I already knew well. It amazes me the details these speakers reproduce that I haven't heard before, even though I have been listening to these songs, in some cases, for decades. I'm telling you, these are details I didn't know were even there. I couldn't help but smile and mentally pat myself on the back for making a solid purchase in these speakers.

No question today, just a commentary. I wondered how many others have experienced this. Perhaps you can share your experience here.
by mrpicholas on Fri May 15, 2015 5:21 pm
I opted for the S6 Sceptres, and now my recording buddies all want to come to my place to listen to their final mixes before they send them to master, because of the detail and imaging of the Sceptres. I've never regretted picking them up and have received some very good 6-packs of beer after their listening sessions.

My room was a little small for the S8s and the 6s are absolutely perfect.

MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16GB RAM & OS 11.6.4. Studio One Professional 5, Notion 5, Presonus Quantum 2626, PreSonus Sceptre S6, FaderPort, Melodyne Editor, plugs from Waves, AAS, Arturia, Nomad Factory, IK. Faber-Castell #2 Pencil
by rpark on Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:24 am
Yes, I can see that happening. After having some time to work with them, I am still quite happy with them and have found no down sides to their performance.
by boudie123 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:31 pm
mrpicholas wroteI opted for the S6 Sceptres, and now my recording buddies all want to come to my place to listen to their final mixes before they send them to master, because of the detail and imaging of the Sceptres. I've never regretted picking them up and have received some very good 6-packs of beer after their listening sessions.

My room was a little small for the S8s and the 6s are absolutely perfect.

they almost sound too good lol

presonus 1642.. studio one pro 2.. presonus Sceptre 8.. les paul epiphone standard pro.. Ibanez g2000 bass.. Yamaha apx500ii.. apple imac intel core i5 processor. presonus hp4.. ez drummer2... melodyne essentials , mapex drums ,big baby taylor. persons sceptre 8, presonus monitor station,ozone isotope 7, peavey t-40, peavey falcon, yamaha ypg 535

4 posts
Page 1 of 1