StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello Presonus Friends. Hope someone out there can help, I have contacted Presonus and their support team stated that they no longer support 24.4.2. I have a StudioLive 24.4.2 hooked up and up to a week ago everything was fine, however upon trying to record today, channels 1-16 on my board have no input signal coming in at all, either from instruments nor XLR mic inputs. When I plug a mic into channel 17-24, there is signal coming in. It appears half my board is dead. I have tried re-installing the Universal driver and Factory reset via Universal control, but still no signals. Has anyone out there experienced this? Is there a fix somehow? Is it a hardware, firmware or some other issue? My DAW is REAPER. Any help would be much appreciated. I have attached the OHCI Information, interestinglt point 2 in the report states: Status: No Longer Present or disabled, but the Support States: Compatible, No known Issues
Thanks in advance for any tips to get it up and running again fully.
Gez

OHCI2.JPG
by jamison studio on Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:57 pm
Update - solution found. Took off side panels and checked connectors inside the unit for channels 1-16 and 17-34.
One of the connectors was ever so slightly out of its socket. Pushed it fully back in and now I have all channels getting signal again.

IMG_20221111_131810052.jpg
by SwitchBack on Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:08 pm
Hmm, could be a loose connector inside the console. Remove one or both side panels and check if any of the flat cable connectors to the back panel boards got dislodged.

As for your firewire chipset that's an iffy one. Consider using a better card from the compatible firewire cards/chipsets list.

Update: Ah, channels solved. :thumbup:

3 posts
Page 1 of 1