StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I searched and couldn't find what I'm looking for.
I just want to be able to have my CD player work through the Aux A or B input and hear it. I'm confused by the routing. Can anybody possibly just walk me through it? I looked online and couldn't find anything helpful either.

All thanks are always in advance.

Jeremykeys
by SwitchBack on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:19 pm
The ‘Aux Input A’ and ‘Aux Input B’ level knobs act as the Aux input ‘faders’. The select buttons next to the level knobs assign the FAT area to Aux input’s EQ & dynamics settings and main/subs assign buttons.
by jeremythornton on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:24 pm
Thanks for the quick reply! I see that the knobs for Aux A and B act as faders and that the select button activates the Fat channel. I just for some reason can't get any sound coming from the main output. I can see signal coming in so I know it works up to that point. I figure it has something to do with routing and I'm not entirely sure what that could be.

Thanks again!
by SwitchBack on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:40 pm
Check the Sub1/Sub2/Sub3/Sub4/Main Assign buttons in the bottom of the FAT area. Main must be lit to route the Aux input to main.
by jeremythornton on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:43 pm
And then click the main button! It works! Thank you very much!
I knew it had to be something simple but I just couldn't figure it out!

Thanks again for your help!
Jeremykeys

5 posts
Page 1 of 1