StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Not getting any audio in or out. Has anyone experienced this? I've rebooted several times, I'm connected to a LiveWire Power conditioner, grounded, and am still experiencing the issue. If so, what did you do to fix it?
by salvadoredelle on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:06 pm
Do a scene recall scene O oops scene 1... does a reset to null on all channels i believe... tray that...

2- 24.4.2 consoles, 1- 1642 console, 1- 1602 console, 1- firestudio tube, 1-AudioBox USB, 1- PRM mic/ 1 DBX cal mic, 1- Behringer X32, 1 Behringer X32 Compact, 1-AVID SC48, 1-Midas Venue f32, 4-Midas Venue 240, Mackie and Yamaha analog mixers, 1 mac mini-on the 1642, 1- Open Labs XXL windows XP based mondo workstation, 1- Open Labs Sound SlatePro windows 7 hot-rod PC. Studio One Artist / Pro, ProTools, Ableton, Reaper, Meyer, QSC, Mackie, JBL speakers. Yamaha C7 Grand Piano with MIDI, lots of synths, samplers and modules, Spector NS2 bass, 2- taylor acoustics, Kay Upright Bass, G&L strat,
by bcroghanjr on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:21 pm
I thought it did the trick at first - the indicator light went off, but no audio was going in or out still, so I selected a channel and the light came back on. Thanks for the tip, though.
by colinveysey on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:37 am
I have exactly the same problem... Please Presonus HELP!!!

I have had the power supply changed, the main output changed - deiscovered that the clock overheats such that the desk freezes (soved with a fan!) - and now the board all works, but without input or output and with the GR channel light on all the time - Board reset to scene 1 set the board but does nothing to input or output.
by wahlerstudios on Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:52 am
Your mixer is obviously defect, so log a support ticket in your PreSonus account. There is nothing you can do as user and there is no "trick" to get your mixer working again. Some parts need to be changed. Please keep in mind that service is available only for the SL 24.4.2:

https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/a ... -2-Classic

5 posts
Page 1 of 1