StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Did anyone noticed that echo like ping pong do strange things? My uncle noticed when echo is engaged after i say samething it repeats two time louder than my voice and then echo starts...it is very anoyng and i tried all the settings on board same thing...can you make update on ping pong echo...it is very bad sounding and confusing to sing ..if you want i can record it so you can see it for your self...today i was looking for way to instal drivers on my pc ..no luck..but i managed to make it work on legacy old driver..and checked firmware and it say its up to date....
by wahlerstudios on Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:33 am
https://www.presonus.com/support/downloads/StudioLive-16.0.2

You may want to have a look at this page, because there is everything you need. The latest firmware version is "0.98f, build 219" and there is UC 1.7.5 for PC in beta test now to allow the use of UC legacy with Windows 10.

I can't answer your question, but in my SL and RM boards the echoes were all good. But you need to know where the send and returns levels are... ;-)
by eliasbrownjr on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:25 am
I recently purchased this board, I learning it. Can you help me understand how this Pingpong works?

Are you using PingPong on both FX-A and FX-B?

What settings are your parameters set as?

Thanks
Edward

3 posts
Page 1 of 1