StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
1 post
Page 1 of 1
Hi! I did a search of the forum and couldn't find any information on my question that I didn't already have so I'm asking here:

I want to route the main stereo mix from my studiolive to my windows 7 laptop via wdm/firewire for streaming to YouTube and other services (planning to synch it to a webcam to webcast rehearsals and house shows. We streamed the live audio from a smartphone and the quality was only ok). Figuring out how to send wdm audio from the laptop to basically any channel on the mixer was a snap using the wdm routing control panel in the universal control app. But using the same techniques (setting the windows audio recording source to the studiolive, setting wdm inputs 1 & 2 to studiolive channels 17 & 18, assigning the main stereo mix to channels 17 & 18 in the setup tab of the studiolive virtual mixer) to route audio back into the computer has proved ineffective. Am I missing a step? Does the software have controls for features my hardware doesn't support? Is there a better way to do this (perhaps routing the audio into my DAW software via ASIO and somehow sending the audio to wdm channels from there)? Halp!

1 post
Page 1 of 1