StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
my last 2 live shows i had problems with I pad and board locking up then lose all my pre sets also i would hear this very loud crack pop then my mixer would max out with this terrible sound, since then i've updated everything and got a new lap top and a new router and now tonight i was setting up for a show and the same thing happened, like the last time i discounted the computer and ran the mixer by it self and it works fine, not sure what to do :|
by wahlerstudios on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:43 pm
There is nothing you as user can do any more, your mixer obviously needs a repair. Open a ticket in your PreSonus account or contact "your" service center. I suppose the DSP board needs a replacement.
by jay dumay on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:04 am
wahlerstudios wroteThere is nothing you as user can do any more, your mixer obviously needs a repair. Open a ticket in your PreSonus account or contact "your" service center. I suppose the DSP board needs a replacement.

Thanks Wahlerstudios

i discounting all devices, and ran the board by itself and the same thing happened, so it's the board
by fredy2 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:35 pm
Make sure ALL interconnected equipment is powered from the same receptacle. If you are using a snake, run power cord back to mixer alongside the snake. It sounds like you might be getting transients from the building power system.
by jay dumay on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:07 pm
fredy2 wroteMake sure ALL interconnected equipment is powered from the same receptacle. If you are using a snake, run power cord back to mixer alongside the snake. It sounds like you might be getting transients from the building power system.

Thanks. I had to send it in to get worked on, it was the DPS chip that failed, common with that model series

5 posts
Page 1 of 1