StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
For some reason all the stereo channels on my 16.0.2 only work on the left input. I understand that if you have a single (mono) input that you are supposed to use only the left. But I am running from a stereo source so I plug into both the left and right 1/4" inputs. But I am only getting the left side signal out to the mains, headphones, etc.

Is there a setting I'm overlooking? I've even done a complete master reset of the unit in hopes that it will fix the problem but no luck!

Thank you in advance for your help.
by sctester on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:33 am
Presumably you've verified all the obvious ones:

Swapped the cable L and R into the channel input jacks to ensure you don't have a bad cable?

Pan pots are all centered?

And you're POSITIVE -- 1000% positive -- that your source is stereo? What is the source?
by Tangledown on Sat May 13, 2017 2:31 am
Hi, did this issue ever get resolved as my 1602 has developed the same problem.
Only the left output works on the main outs
Had to use the control outs on last nights gig.
Hope it's not a big issue as I have already wasted 1500 quid on a 16 4 2 that decided to commit hari Kari
The 1602 has been great up until now
by justinmedley1982 on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:04 pm
I'm having the EXACT same issue! Left side and all. Have you resolved your problem? If so, how?
by stuartrex1 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:48 pm
I had to figure this one out after having my 1602 for 3 days by looking at the circuit diagram to locate the problem :reading: Page 69 Link mode 'Pan' enabled

Steps to fix Stereo channels mono (L) only

1. Turn the stereo channels on by selecting the 9/10, 11/12, 13/14, 15/16 (White button).
2. Turn the 'Link' button on the left (White button)
3. Select the 9/10 stereo channels (Blue Select button)
4. Turn the 'Pan' clockwise from a single red line in the center to two yellow lines under "L" & "R" or the padded mix that you require.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for all the stereo channels
6. DON'T turn the "Link" button off

Hope this helps
Sound Hound

5 posts
Page 1 of 1