StudioLive 2442, 1642 and 1602 with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote & QMix
7 posts
Page 1 of 1
I have a problem my StudioLive 24 stopped working unexpectedly, nothing sounds and GR meters sticks to full. any help?? thanks
by PreSonuSupt2 on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 pm
Hi Pato,

Please contact the following company for repair instructions for your StudioLive.

Croma Ltda
Av. Campo de Deportes 393 Nunoa
Santiago
Chile
Tel: 562-3649130
Fax: 562-2384101
http://www.cromaltda.cl/
[email protected]

They can get you service for your mixer.
by idle77 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:52 am
Sometimes I have to go into the system menu and toggle the FireWire link ID from 0 to 1 and back to 0.
by patoruna on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:50 pm
thanks it worked. this problem has happened to you before? my question is that will happen or some kind of failure mixer?
by idle77 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:16 am
Yes it happens sometimes. Not sure why. I don't think it hurts anything to toggle the link ID.
by alibee on Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:00 pm
My SL24 has just had exactly the same fault and this is the second time the mixer has had to be returned for repair in 5 months. I am in the UK and the company who carries out the fault repairs are excellent but both faults are with the Power Supply so i am thinking Presonus have not fitted a 100% reliable PSU in the 24-4-2 as i have seen complains relating to this before. My SL24 is only used in a small studio and has a very good UPS and mains conditioner supplying the main power. Previously my fault showed the unit suddenly going noisy at o/p and the 48V Phantom failed and made the unit unusable because of the "Hum" at the o/p. This time it went with a very loud "Click" and all the o/p level displayes lit up, no i/p indications and no sound output. Both faults were PSU !! This does not instill confidence in what is a very good Mixer but reliablitiy is essential in a working environment and recording clients are not impressed with failed equipment.
by emdelectph on Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:36 pm
I have the same problem with my two (2) units of SL 24.4.2.
In the middle of the show it just gives a loud burst noise.
Then all meters are full.
No more sound on all outputs.
HELP!

7 posts
Page 1 of 1