Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi there

I've got an SL 3242Ai, latest firmware installed. I'm connecting to a Windows 8.1 64-bit laptop, using the latest version and driver pack for UC.

The issue I'm facing is that I'm unable to complete a backup. The backup process runs and all files are copied down. If I monitor the backup location in explorer I see the temporary files created, but the full backup archive never gets created - and consequently never shows in the backup panel in UC.

I've had this issue in the past with previous firmware/UC versions, too.

Has anybody else experienced this? Anybody got a work around?

Tom
by mwright137 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 am
I was told there is a fix to be released soon.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by thomasando on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm
Thank you.
by A Walker on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 pm
My 32.4.2AI also appears to backup but no file is saved 🤔
by cccbucks on Sun May 28, 2017 7:28 am
We had this problem as well, it went through the whole backup process but a backup was never created. Turned out to be a corrupt mix scene stored in the AI. We cleared out all the mix scenes, and now the backups are creating normally.

StudioLive 32.4.2AI (f/w 1.0.9194)
Mac Mini OSX 10.10.5
Studio One 2 Artist 2.6.3
by wahlerstudios on Sun May 28, 2017 12:03 pm
Please be aware that the first three posts deal with a different aspect of this problem. For the new UC Surface 2.x versions it says in the release notes since February 2017:

"AI/RM Mixers: Restoring a Mixer Backup over Firewire is not possible. Must be done over Network connection"

6 posts
Page 1 of 1