Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Greetings my creative friends...

I have two 32AI consoles that "were" cascaded until both cards went south on me withing two months. I was able to repair one of the cards by cannibalizing the other. I have been looking for a couple of months for a replacement card and just cannot find one. Any ideas on where I might be able to locate one of get one fixed? It looks like a couple of the capacitors have fallen off the one card I haven't ruined...yet!
It sure is awesome to double the EFX and AUX outs of the main console but only one firewire capable board sure limits recording studio needs and thougt I've re-patched things so I use the non-communicating console as the drum mix board and input it into the main console I sure miss the power I once had.

Cheers to all,
Donny
AmericanaMediaInc.com
by wahlerstudios on Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:00 am
Why not ask Support for assistance? You will not be able to buy to a card new, but maybe they have some spare parts. By the way, you are not looknig for the "AVB" card, but the standard FireWire card. There is also the option to repair a card.

https://my.presonus.com > Support > Create A Ticket (orange "+" button)

2 posts
Page 1 of 1