Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
12 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello:

After applying the new patch, when I power up, the mixer is stuck saying "Loading. Please wait." And, I have waited 10 minutes.

What's happening and how do I rectify?

Venki :cry:
by williampawley on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:54 am
Sounds (or looks ) like your download of the new "Patch" did not take. Do a "Firmware" reset and try again. Also, when you power up the AI, do so before turning the computer on. Hopefully, this will fix your problem.
by christophersoulios on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 pm
I am having the same problem. I woke up this morning, turned on my Studio Live 16.4.2 AI Live and it just says "loading, please wait". How do I fix this? I went to the universal control but I see no ReSET firmware...this sucks...any suggestions?????
by williampawley on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:38 pm
Look in the "Knowledge Base" and there are instructions on how to do a Firmware reset. You will need to download the latest Firmware to do this correctly.
by -Luis- on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:42 pm
Here are detailed instructions on how to do a reset firmware just make sure that you follow the indications step by step.Firmware Recovery
by williampawley on Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:46 pm
http://support.presonus.com/entries/224 ... tory-Reset

Musician2373 beat me to it but that should restore your AI to operation.
by christophersoulios on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:24 am
Worked like a charm. You guys are the best. Thank you!
chris
by williampawley on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 am
Good, hope you have no more trouble.
by mr233 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:14 am
Hi i just bought this mixer a week ago brand new and i am having the same problem ) : I'm curious of how to fix it because the 16.4.2 has no usb slot ... how do i reset .. i am hesitant to return due to time and I'm sure the shipping could risk unseen damage . Please help
by summitcn on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:36 am
mr233 wroteHi i just bought this mixer a week ago brand new and i am having the same problem ) : I'm curious of how to fix it because the 16.4.2 has no usb slot ... how do i reset .. i am hesitant to return due to time and I'm sure the shipping could risk unseen damage . Please help

Is it a 16.4.2 (with 2 FX processors built in) or a 16.4.2AI (with 4 FX processors built in)?

The AI has the USB slot right on the top of the mixer on the top right side next to the main meter bridge. If you don't have this, you may have purchased an original first generation 16.4.2, in which case, I would return it and get the AI version.
by ronelphillip on Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:54 am
hi i have a presonus studiolive 16 series iii mixer, put it on this morning and it is stuck in loading screen ,can anyone help me please...
by SwitchBack on Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:17 am
Hi and welcome :)

Please post your question in the appropriate forum section for your mixer. Also provide details about the exact mixer model, your computer details, details about firmware and UC (version) and any other details that may have lead to your mixer being stuck (e.g. a recent firmware update) :)

12 posts
Page 1 of 1