Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello all, we have a StudioLive 32 Ai at my church and it is freezing up at the boot screen. I have been told by several people and read on this forum that I will need to reset the firmware on the mixer. So I go to the Presonus support site to download the firmware and they want the mixer to be registered to my account. Ok fine, I go to register the mixer to my account but it is already registered, probably by the contractor who set the system up for us a few years ago. I opened a ticket with support and they now want a copy of the receipt....SERIOUSLY???? I just need to download the firmware. I don't have a receipt. Our church went through some changes between then and now and those records are gone along with the people who purchased and set up the mixer. Dear Presonus, YOUR hardware that I am responsible for needs a firmware reset. Please don't make me jump through hoops just to download the software to support YOUR hardware. I have been in Pro Audio for almost 40 years and have not run into this level of ridiculousness until now. Have I made a mistake in purchasing your products? Please rectify this quickly. We are totally down waiting on a resolution for this issue. We need some customer support, not bureaucratic BS.
Thanks -Frank Silano
Last edited by franksilano on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
by Bbd on Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:13 am
I'm sorry Frank but posting in this Forum will not help you get your issue solved.
You need to work with Support to do that.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by franksilano on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:48 am
I can appreciate that. I guess I am interested to see if others have gone through this and what the resolution was. Anybody care to share?
by franksilano on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:59 pm
It’s pretty sad that the only responses I have gotten from Presonus is all about how they can’t help me. I just purchased Studio One Pro the other day and right now I am feeling pretty bummed out about that.
by wahlerstudios on Fri May 01, 2020 5:57 pm
Sorry to hear about problems. PreSonus Support is known to be very helpful, so your case might be extraordinary difficult. If you want to talk to PreSonus representatives, try the "Presonus StudioLive Mixer Users" Facebook group. It's worth a try, but they do not always respond to everything.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/236075319847351
by franksilano on Sat May 02, 2020 7:19 am
Well they fixed me up and registered the console to me so that should resolve the issue. It still seems a little weird that I had to go through all that just to download some firmware but I’ll give them credit because they did make it so I can get at it. Now on to the actual problem. Fixing the console that want boot. Thanks for the help, it is appreciated.

6 posts
Page 1 of 1