Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
1 post
Page 1 of 1
I am using the subject mixer with the latest version of Studio One 4 Pro, Capture and UC. The mixer is connected to the computer via Firewire and ethernet. The group I'm in is attempting to use online jamming software so we can continue to practice. My system works great as is, but when I open the Jammr software I am unable to get any audio into it. I am able to hear others playing. I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I have the Windows sound control panel configured with the output device set to "(Speakers) Presonus FireStudio Audio" and the input device set to "Presonus FireStudio Audio (Presonus FireStudio Audio)". If I play guitar, piano, or whatever and monitor the screen in Capture or Studio One 4 I am able to see the meters responding. If I check the Windows sound control panel and look at the Recording tab I see nothing coming in. I know this is why I am not getting any audio into Jammr. Is there a way, other than running a line out from the mixer into my computer's soundcard to make this work?

Home Rig:
SL32.4.2.AI : Kemper Profiler : Eventide Eclipse Harmonizer : Line 6 G50 Wireless : ART Pro MPA II x 2 : ART Pro VLAII : Crown D-75A : Furman AR-Pro : JBL Control 5 Speakers : Nord Stage 2 HA-88 : Korg Kronos X 88 : Cloud CL-2 : Z270-A Rack PC w/32 Gb RAM : Mesa Lonestar v2 : Peavey VK112 v1 : Rivera Sedona ES : Numerous Mics : A-Designs MP-2A : Neve Portico II Channel : Universal Audio LA-610 : Presonus Faderport 16 :Studio One 4 Pro : Melodyne 4 Studio : Finale 2017

Church Rig:
Shure QLX-D Wireless Mic : Line 6 Relay G90 Wireless : Furman PL-Plus C : iPad Pro 12.9"

1 post
Page 1 of 1