Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello all!

Having an issue with monitor assignments (artists using QMix). For some reason, I assign permissions to each person and then the Mixer defaults back to None. I cannot give control to each artist anymore! Yikes.

Has anyone seen or heard of this issue before? I just updated our software and firmware yesterday, thinking it would help solve the problem. On firmware 11979 as of yesterday.

Someone please help :(

Cheers,
Ronny
by wahlerstudios on Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:38 am
Your UC Surface device (computer/tablet) needs to have FOH permission. You should check the Settings Page. It is known that the AI consoles and rackmixers forget this setting sometimes. "Ch Rename" (Channel Rename) and "Change Access Code" might also be important options. "Default Access Code" is 12345, if you need to renew access for your UC Surface.

It's also worth checking what the display of your mixer says. If your mixer does not follow UC Surface, something might be wrong with the FireWire connection. The cable might be defect, or the ports of the option card.

Hope this helps. Please report back.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1