Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi All!
I use a StudioLive 24.2.4 Ai and Studio One 3 Pro in my Home Studio.
I note that the new release of the Fat Chanel Plugins only mentions StudioLive Series III Mixers.
Does that indicate that they are not compatible with StudioLive Ai Mixers?
Will they load into Studio One as VST's?

Presonus Studio One 4 Pro (always the latest update!) Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2.Ai. Too many Waves Plugins. Melodyne 4, EZ Drummer 2, EZ Keys, Active Drummer, Active Keys. Notion 6. Ozone 8
Owner: Footloose Recording Studios.
by wahlerstudios on Fri May 18, 2018 6:23 pm
They are not compatible with AI consoles and rack mixers, but you can use them in Studio One (3.5.6). The new compressors and equalizers are integral part of the Fat Channel XT, they are not showing up as separate VSTs. You get two PreSonus compressors and equalizers for free.

SL16 | 32R | 16R | 16M

Apple routers | iPads | PreSonus SW5E & Motu AVB switches | Alesis iO Docks | Yamaha S112, S15e, S10e, SM12, SM10 | LD Systems Curv 500 | Galaxy Audio Hot Spots | Mac mini | Lenovo Laptop | Studio One Artist 4.6.1 & Pro 3.5.6
by kaygeeeff on Mon May 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Hi!
Thanks wahlerstudios!
I'll download them and see how we go!
Have a great day!

Presonus Studio One 4 Pro (always the latest update!) Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2.Ai. Too many Waves Plugins. Melodyne 4, EZ Drummer 2, EZ Keys, Active Drummer, Active Keys. Notion 6. Ozone 8
Owner: Footloose Recording Studios.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1