Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
it might be a silly question but i'm using the mixer it in the studio and using it as audio interface with my PC so i tend to have it on a lot and sometimes it gets a little hot so i turn it off periodically. but is there any recommendation on how long should it be on? thx a lot
by wahlerstudios on Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:51 am
The fan(s) in the mixer should be able to control the temperature, but if there is no air floating, they might be more or less useless. Make sure that there is enough air reaching the side panels of your mixer and that nothing blocks heat UNDER the mixer. Then there should be no need to turn your mixer off.
by matthewgorman on Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:23 pm
felipegonzalez1 wroteit might be a silly question but i'm using the mixer it in the studio and using it as audio interface with my PC so i tend to have it on a lot and sometimes it gets a little hot so i turn it off periodically. but is there any recommendation on how long should it be on? thx a lot

I have an RM mixer from day one, and maybe have turned it off half a dozen times to transport to gigs. Rest of the time it is on and connected in the studio. No issues.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by felipegonzalez1 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 pm
thanks a lot! so i will just leave it on then !

4 posts
Page 1 of 1