Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
i had to format my pc last week and now i'm trying to install everything back again and when i install Studio One 3, i got some errors when i tried to open it like there was missing drivers such as "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0" so i downloaded like 9 drivers like those and installed them on the folder but now i get a "_configure_narrow_argv" error about something on the presonus folder with the ipp driver... so i'm unable to use studio one atm.. help please! thanks a lot
by Bbd on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:49 am
Go to your Presonus account and download S1 from there. Try that first since you are starting over.

Bbd

OS: Win 10 x64 Home, Studio One Pro 6.x, Notion 6, Series III 24, Studio 192, Haswell CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, RAM: 32GB, Faderport 8/16, Central Station +, PreSonus Sceptre S6, Eris 3.5, Temblor 10, ATOM, ATOM SQ
by felipegonzalez1 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:44 pm
downloaded first version, S1 v3.0.0.... it worked well. then i update to the latest version and i get that "_configure_narrow_argv" error and S1 doesn't start ... it's really weird, any idea???

3 posts
Page 1 of 1