Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
so i have been using the console for a year and a half now and everything was good until last week that my pc board got damaged by lighnitng and i had to replace it, and now i have reinstalled UC surface, reinstalled the firewire driver, updated the firmware but my pc still doesn't recognize the console, what can i do??? i'm really frustrated and don't know what else to do, thanks a lot!
by wahlerstudios on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:50 pm
Classic or AI...?
by felipegonzalez1 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 pm
SL 16.4.2 AI , sry i forgot that little detail
by wahlerstudios on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:54 pm
https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/210047233-How-Do-I-know-my-StudioLive-Ai-is-connected-to-my-computer-and-functioning-over-firewire-

FireWire ports can easily get damaged, so try the second one on the option card of your mixer. The FireWire cable probably will still be ok, but it might be worth to try another cable. If your mixer otherwise is ok (audio, faders, bars etc.), the problem probably is on the computer side. Hopefully the above mentioned article from the Knowledge Base will be helpful. Asl the "related articles" might be interesting. If nothing works I would suggest contacting PreSonus technical support, as it says at the end of the article. Computer problems can be difficult. It is better to get some personal assistance.
by felipegonzalez1 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:23 pm
wahlerstudios wrotehttps://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/210047233-How-Do-I-know-my-StudioLive-Ai-is-connected-to-my-computer-and-functioning-over-firewire-

i've tried several steps from the list above such as deleting all of the UC registry in the roaming folder and reinstalling, chanigng the IEEE 1394 driver and changing ports but still my pc doesn't recognize the console, it doesn't show up on the other devices section on the devide manager... i'm really frustrated, it was working perfectly until last week.. and i'm not from US so i can't get direct service, pls helpppp :/
by felipegonzalez1 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:49 am
I'm proceeding with full formatting my pc to see if there are some old archives or paths that are interfering with the console, I've tried almost everything that's on the knowledge base but my pc still doesn't recognize the console. Any help will by highly appreciated , thx

6 posts
Page 1 of 1