Studiolive 32Ai, 24Ai and 16Ai Consoles with Universal Control Ai, SL Remote Ai, and QMix Ai
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Whats up everyone - first post here and first time using PreSonus as well.

I'm trying to set up my StudioLive 16.4.2 along with my Studio One 4 set up. It's the outputs that are messing me up.

In the Audio I/O Setup when i go to Output's it only lists my options as Ch 1-16 or 2TrackIn L and R. There's no "main output" option.

It was preset for Ch1 / Ch2 but of course during playback if i don't have Ch 1/2 pushed up then there's no sound. Also I should note I'm having to have the FireWire buttons on the top of Ch1 & 2 (the ones near the faders) pushed on as well in order to get any sound at all.

Hoping someone can dummy walk me through this lol. Thanks in advance.
by SwitchBack on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 pm
Hi and welcome :)

What you see is all correct. You can return 18 channels of audio from your computer to the mixer: Ch 1-16 go to the firewire buttons on the 16 mixer channels, and 2TrackIn L and R go to both firewire buttons above the sub faders. Of those two firewire buttons the one below the '2 Track In' knob will put 2TrackIn L and R on the main fader. The one below the 'monitor' knob will put 2TrackIn L and R in your phones (and on the control room outputs).

2 posts
Page 1 of 1