Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi all

Pretty new to Studio One, but have been using DAW s/w since Atari days.

I've been using Sonar for the last 8 years or so, but it has some niggling little issues which probably won't ever go away and which S1 addresses nicely. It's still a great application though, so I intend to use both apps as they complement each other well. I might even try rewiring them together perhaps.

I also got a Faderport which worked perfectly right out of the box, I particularly like the way that the controls follow the selected mixer track (as I'd hope they could) without any set-up required.

See you all on the forums :-)
by mwright137 on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:46 pm
Welcome aboard!

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by Mannakin on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:52 pm
Welcome! What part of the West Country are you from? I only ask because, until 2009, my family and I were in Cornwall.

Cheers,
Matt

2014 MacBook Pro Retina (2.2GHz i7) w/16GB RAM, OSX 10.10.2; 2006 Mac Pro, OSX 10.7.2; S1 V3 (B1); Studio One Professional 2.6.5; Reason 8; Pro Tools 10/11; Ableton Suite 8; Artruia V Collection 4; UA Apollo Quad; UA Apollo Twin; Focusrite ISA428; Audiobox; Avid Mbox 3.
by oldblood on Wed May 20, 2015 6:53 am
Another guy from Cornwall here.

Clive

i5 @4.4Ghz, 16 GB Ram, GTX 550TI graphics OS:Win7 64
Focusrite Sappire Pro 24DSP,Nektar Impact LX88,
KRK Rokit 6, Cakewalk MA-150.
DAW S1 V3 Professional
Synths: Reason,
Plugs: Waves, Slate,Soundtoys, Eventide, Lexicon, Melda and various.
by jBranam on Wed May 20, 2015 5:56 pm
south of the mason dixon line here. :)

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by jBranam on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:21 pm
can anyone check the obituaries in Cornwall UK for a friend? if so please PM me and i will give you the bloke's name. thanks

jay

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯

6 posts
Page 1 of 1