Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey all,

My names Nic, from Southeast PA, just north of Philly and I'm fairly new to the world of Presonus gear and software. Been a guitar player most of my life and over the last few years I built a small hobby recording rig in my basement. Recently, I decided to try invest into my studio and take it to the next level and try and make a go of it as a business.

Part of that investment was a StudioLive 32S. Coming from a simple rig based on a Focusrite 18i20 and doing everything "in the box", there was a signifcant learning curve, but now that I've gotten my head wrapped around this thing, I'm loving it and the versatility it gives me.

I've already gained quite a bit of insight from these forums so I figured it was time I introduced myself. I look forward to digging in and learning even more.

-Nic
Swede Studios
https://www.youtube.com/c/SwedeStudios

Studiolive32S - Studio One 5 Professional - Windows 10
by Trucky on Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:55 pm
Welcome to the Forum!

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.6 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1