Introduce yourself to the world. Share links to your website, pictures of your rig, etc.
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, new member here, so sorry if this is the wrong forum, but can't find how to post anywhere else.
I've just bought Ampire and the High Density pack to increase my selection of amps and cabs, and while Ampire has downloaded and installed, with all plug ins showing in the menu, none of the features of the High Density pack seem to be available. I've installed the Presonus Hub and both products are listed as being installed and activated.
by Trucky on Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:38 pm
Welcome to the Forum!
What version of Studio One are you using?
Once that's registered you should have access to the "Studio One Forum Community Support" section where this question typically goes. It also helps if you update your signature (see below) to include your system specs.

PLEASE ADD YOUR SYSTEM SPECS TO YOUR SIGNATURE.
Download the SO 6 PDF MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) Subject 2) Description 3) Country 4) Product 5) OS 6) Audio Software

Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (23H2), Studio One 6.5.2 Professional | Notion 6.8.2 | Universal Control v4.2.0.96206
Intel NUC 13 (Intel i5-1340P, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, Revelator, SIII 32

2 posts
Page 1 of 1